At Goodthings, we want our customers to enjoy shopping with us, so here is our commitment.
- Great Quality Products, Unbeatable Price Range, Exceptional Customer Centricity
- All our products come with return to base warranty
- Product/Service complaints to be satisfactorily resolved/attended to within 24 hours
- No nasty surprises, to be transparent, quality products at affordable prices.
- Products dispatched within 24 hours (business days) – Excluding assembled units
- GST invoice supplied to all customers along with courier/shipment tracking details (where applicable)
- Most of our products come flat packed and are provided with assembly instructions and necessary DIY kit to put them together.
We use Courier Post & TIL Freight to ensure that you are getting the best shipping fee and the network covers your area. Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO boxes. Rural delivery will attract additional fees. Most shipping fees are available in our listings, if you require a quote to a destination not listed, please do let us know.
If the product is damaged in transit, please do not sign for the delivery and have the shipper return the goods to sender, contact us and we will arrange for an alternative unit to be delivered. On signing for the delivery, you have accepted that the product is in good condition. If the product we sent out was damaged please do let us know strictly within 3 working days so we can have this rectified.
Return & Refund Policy
At GoodThings, we strive to ensure that you have a pleasant trade, if you are not satisfied for any reason, we'll do our best to get things fixed really quickly. We will meet all our obligations under the Consumer Gaurantees Act and Fair Trading Act.
For peace of mind, most of our products come with a 1 year warranty (return to base). Some products where specified may have extended or limited warranty.
Your purchase arrived damaged, faulty or does not work as it should.
Please contact our customer care team (email@example.com) for assistance.
- Please retain the original packaging & invoice
- You will be requested for accurate description of the fault via email and photos/videos where required.
- This will help us and our supplier's/couriers assess the fault or damage and offer the best possible resolution
- We will validate the return and our team will guide you towards a drop off at our nearest branch or organize courier pick up
- On return, we will assess the fault/damage, to approve the claim. Please allow 2-3 working days
- We will work with you to organize a replacement or a refund. In some instances we can have parts swapped or partial refunds processed by mutual agreement.
Require assistance with warranty claims
If your purchase becomes faulty over a period of time
- Please contact our customer care team with a copy of your invoice
- You will be requested for accurate description of the fault via email and photos/video where required.
- This will help us and our supplier's assess the fault or damage and offer the best possible resolution
- GoodThings may elect to offer repair or replacement based on the nature of the fault
- Our team may request for the unit to be dropped off at the nearest branch, depot or couriered back to us
- Products that require 3rd party or technical support will take approx 5-10 working days
- Where possible we may offer parts to aid with the product's use or a partial refund
- On having the issue fixed, the product can be picked up or couriered out.
Change of mind requests
- Please contact our customer care team with a copy of your invoice within 14 days of your purchase
- The product must be in mint condition, unopened in it's original packaging
- Original shipping and return shipping will be at buyer's cost. The return courier is at the transit risk of the buyer.
- On our team's assessment of the return to be 100% suitable for resale. A credit note will be issued within 3 working days excluding any shipping
- Please note we do not accept change of mind returns on mattresses, toppers and related products due to health and hygiene reasons.
- Flat pack furniture once opened cannot be returned back under this clause.
- Please contact our customer care team for any returns so we can assess and guide you through to avoid any disappointments prior to coming into the store.
- For purchases uplifted at our branch, returns of any kind will have to be made at the nearest branch only.
- Products purchased must be used for personal or household use (non commercial) for warranty purposes. CGA does not cover Commercial products.
- Refunds will only be processed using the same mode of payment which was accepted at the time of purchase.
By placing the order for goods through GoodThings you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions of sale.