A2 Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter 6pack - Blood Oxygen Monitor
The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is designed to provide an affordable and accurate way for spot-checking blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate through a simple, fast, and pain-free process. This oximeter helps athletes, and pilots to obtain accurate oxygen saturation readings very quickly. Design in small and lightweight, easy to carry; Simple operation allows Oximeter to turn on and off with the touch of a button
- Adjusts to most finger sizes
- 100% Brand New Finger Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Monitor
- High-Quality Oximeter
- Reliable accuracy & durability
- Small & lightweight, convenient to carry
- Low Perfusion 0.4%
- Low power consumption, 20+ hours runtime
- 4-Direction adjustable display
- Four colors LED digital display
- Low voltage indicator on Oximeter Fingertip Monitor
- Real-time spot-checks
- Auto power off in 5 seconds
- Low power consumption
- Digital Finger Pulse Oximeter Oxygen and Pulse Rate
- Widely used in hospital, home healthcare, oxygen bar, community medical center, alpine area, sports healthcare, etc
- Alarm function: set the alarm and beep sound as you need. There will be a warning when the measured values go beyond the parameter. Know it immediately
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 70%-99%
- Accuracy: ±2% (70%~100%), unspecified (<70%)
- Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 30~250 bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Powered by: 2x AAA batteries (NOT Included)
- Color: Black
- Size: 10cm x 5cm x 7cm
- Material: ABS+PC
- 6 x LED Pulse Oximeter
- 6 x Carry Strap
- 6 x Operating Manual
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
Adipiscing Convallis Bulum
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.